As every year, the battle for the Austrian SUZUKI trophy already starts with the registration! To participate, please use the website of WSB-SPORT at www.wsb-sport.com bound to 3×30 participants. Final acceptance for registration is the 28. February 2018!
The most successful Motor bicycle Challenge for more then 10 years
We are proudly looking back to Austria’s most popular Challenge, which celebrated its 10th anniversary in 2016. For 2018 the GSX-R Challenge will take place with a new organizer named WSB-SPORT Race-Events.
The facts for the Austrian SUZUKI GSX-R Challenge:
- beneficial Challenge Package offers with additional one time special offers and even more benefits.
- Press media reports on all Challenge weekends.
- Open rules and technical regulations. Free tire allocation and all model ranges of the SUZUKI GSX-R Series are qualified to fight for the trophy.
- More than € 7.500,- as Trophy-Money!
- Three categories for the Trophy. All qualifying’s and races will be started in these categories. Supersport (up to 600ccm), Superbike (750ccm) and GP (above 751ccm).
- Long Lasting Partners like Bridgestone, Motul, Remus and Haslacher Suspension, supporting the Challenge’s pre-saison and on track.
- Following the spirit of the SUZUKI Family, sportsmanship and fun.
- Five weekends on the most beautiful and most rider’s favorite racetracks in Europe.
- Beneficial prices for newcomers on the Motorbike, suspension and exhaust system.